DDC IT Services, LLC (DDC-ITS) is SBA 8(a) SDB certified a company dedicated to solving IT business problems for three major markets: Federal, Commercial and Tribal. DDC-ITS is 100% owned by the Navajo Nation and has been in business since 2011. Our focus is on the ever-changing world of Cyber Security with respect to staffing for building and securing networks and enterprise applications. Another focus is to provide businesses with the Hardware & Software to meet their needs. We both sell and implement complete business solutions.
DDC IT Services will accommodate individuals with disabilities that need assistance applying for open positions.
This job description is not a contract of employment. Employment with DDC-IT Services, LLC is completely voluntary and may be terminated at any time by either the employee or the Company for any lawful reason. The statements made below are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities associated with the job, and should not be construed as such.
Summary: Supports the DDC-IT Services Leadership through day-to-day operations of the organization’s government contracts, including federal, state, local and tribal and commercial contracts. Requires development of and implementation of processes and procedures in support of growth and improvement of delivery and execution of contracts and services in a quality manner by analyzing operations and partnerships and implementing required improvements and efficiencies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manages and coordinates program budgets and cost controls in support of profitability targets; manages forecasts, tasks, schedules, risks, change management, and status to support effective decisions and program reporting to corporate stakeholders for typical program costs
- Manages relationships to ensure the effective capturing of business requirements and commitment to corporate objectives
- Supports the existing PM methodology that supports efficient and effective program and project execution through standardized tools, reports, and processes and which supports successful contract transition plans including controlled hand-over to Program Managers; monitors and evaluates for effectiveness and efficiency and makes necessary adjustments
- Serves as a PM mentor, coach, and Subject Matter Expert by assisting in tasks such as the development of staffing approaches in proposal phases, and standard tools/processes for stand-up and execution of new programs
- Provides proper structure for problems to be resolved and escalated as appropriate
- Manages changes to project / program scope, ensures that all impacts and changes are approved and appropriately communicated
- Builds cohesive project / program teams and provides the leadership to help maximize success
- Develops and supports capability by leveraging existing core competencies. Applies best practices of DDC-IT Services capability to ensure project teams are delivering quality results to existing clients
- Develop market differentiating capability to capture new work
- Works collaboratively with internal organizations across divisions and functions
- Attends and participates in meetings that pertain to assigned responsibilities
- Executes other duties and responsibilities as assigned, which may include cross-utilization within the department or with other departments
- Ensure corporate business processes
- The ability to translate high level IT concepts to non-technical professionals
- Extensive experience and depth of knowledge within a DoD Agency
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
|§ Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
§ Prioritizes and multi-tasks effectively.
§ Communicates clearly and concisely.
§ Experience implementing IT solutions
§ Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
§ Accepts responsibility for own actions in a professional manner; Follows through on commitments.
§ Possess highly developed attention to detail.
|§ Demonstrates thorough knowledge of diverse IT competencies
§ Considers business impact of decisions.
§ Treats people with respect; works ethically, and demonstrates integrity.
§ Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
§ Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles.
§ Uses time efficiently.
§ Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical documents, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to write presentations, speeches and documents for use internally and to the external audiences that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
Decision Making and Impact:
Establishes capture strategies and make tactical decisions, within overall strategic direction, with top management guidance. Solves complex technical or strategic problems; applies technology or business approaches in new ways; develops and recommends new alternatives. Impacts department or functional operations – failures and successes have moderate financial impact on the overall organization. Frequent interaction to provide detailed procedural explanations or technical responses and/or occasional contact to negotiate basic agreements. Relationships affecting morale of major work unit(s) and/or development and maintenance of relationships with key customers or vendors. Requires significant attention to detail and high level of effort on a consistent basis.
Moderate local and long distance travel required up to 50%
- Bachelor’s degree in IT related field; PMP or MBA a plus. Minimum 15 years of experience with successful government IT program management including strategic development, proposal development, and operational management of major government contracts and programs. Experience with ID/IQ, FFP, CPFF and T&M contracts. Must be able to obtain a Top Secret Security Clearance.
- Experience with multiple IT technologies. Database, User Interface, Web Services, Scripting, Cloud experience a plus.
- Individual Industry Certifications or Corporate Industry Certification experience a plus