BRIC is a professional science and technical services firm with an exceptional and talented team of seasoned scientists, engineers and technicians. We provide a broad base of resources that support cutting edge products and services and enhance our client’s ability to manage their energy, environment, technology, and defense intelligence programs.
We are very proud to be part of the Diné Development Corporation family of businesses, who continue to do meaningful work in support of our nation’s needs, providing an excellent work environment for our valued employees, and making a difference in the communities where we live and work.
We have an opening for a GIS Analyst to provide technical services in support of the USAG Fort Devens Directorate of Public Works (DPW). As a GIS Analyst, you would work on-site giving support, database administration and software installation.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Data creation and maintenance, automated database work is to be done primarily in ArcInfo by Environmental Systems Research Institute (ESRI) and Army Mapper.
- Ensure effective execution of projects, recommending changes to improve efficiency, tracking materials and resources, and coordinating work.
- Serve as a technical resource with expertise in GIS systems.
- Data collections and field investigation activities.
- Prepare databases in accordance with the Spatial Data Standard for Facilities, Infrastructure and Environment (SDSFIE) model.
*MUST BE A UNITED STATES CITIZEN*
- Experience with ArcInfo by ESRI and the Spatial Data Standard for Facilities.
- 3-years’ experience working with GIS
- Must meet the DOD, Army, and USAG Fort Devens Regulatory
Must be able to pass a background check!