NOVA Corporation is 100% tribally owned by the Navajo Nation.
NOVA Corporation is dedicated to providing outstanding services to its customers and employees. Our strength is in our ability to understand our client’s needs and deliver a solution that will not only meet those needs but exceed their expectations.
NOVA Corporation strives to be innovative in all areas of business and is committed to technical excellence. Our corporate offices are located on the Navajo Nation reservation in Window Rock, Arizona, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, Albuquerque, New Mexico, and Columbia, Maryland.
NOVA Corporation provides unique, custom solutions to meet our customers’ communications needs. Our solutions provide communication capabilities using modern technology. At their most complex, they are multi-purpose systems that gather information from dozens of different sources. The information is presented to decision makers immediately, visually, clearly.
NOVA Corporation will accommodate individuals with disabilities that need assistance applying for open positions.
This position will be supporting our customer at Fort Meade, Maryland
- Experience with DOD 8510 (DIACAP and RMF), DoD 6510 and 8500 series instructions, and NIST 800 series guidance
- Experience with IAVMs, DISA STIGs, POA&Ms, and related Federal/DoD policies and regulations
- Experience working with information security practices, networks, software, and hardware
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills for resolving security issues
- Strong organizational skills to balance various workloads
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Excellent communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Self-driven and motivated
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with a Secret Clearance
- Experience documenting and assessing RMF controls, Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&Ms), and vulnerabilities in eMASS.
- Experience with DISA’s security change request procedures.
- Experience reading and interpreting DOD STIG results from SCAP scans and self-assessment checklists via STIG Viewer.
- Experience running, reading and/or interpreting BURP scans.
- Experience reading and interpreting ACAS scan results.
- Familiarity with Cyber Command vulnerability remediation timelines
- Experience reading and interpreting Topology Drawings
- Excellent memorization skills
- Required: DOD 8570-01M IAT Level II certification (CompTIA Security +, CASP, CeH, or equivalent)
- Preferred: DoD 8570-01M IAT Level III certification (CISSP, CISA, or equivalent)