DDC IT Services, LLC (DDC-ITS) is SBA 8(a) SDB certified a company dedicated to solving IT business problems for three major markets: Federal, Commercial and Tribal. DDC-ITS is 100% owned by the Navajo Nation and has been in business since 2011. Our focus is on the ever-changing world of Cyber Security with respect to staffing for building and securing networks and enterprise applications. Another focus is to provide businesses with the Hardware & Software to meet their needs. We both sell and implement complete business solutions.
DDC IT Services will accommodate individuals with disabilities that need assistance applying for open positions.
Test software applications and implementations of SharePoint solutions to adhere to designs supporting both internal company business requirements and external customers for deployment on SharePoint 2013 platforms. Standardizes the quality assurance procedure for SharePoint development. Oversees testing and develops fixes. Assists team in troubleshooting issues with migration of web parts, custom solutions, etc. from SharePoint 2010 to 2013 & 0365.
Duties & responsibilities:
• Support and test a solution that is a combination of front-end application, middle tier and backend processing of data.
• Analyze, dissect and reporting on data from Extract, Transfer and Load (ETL) processing to ensure through the phased data integration process the desired results are produced.
• Track and report issues identified in Jira. This includes the initial identification of issues, verification, description and validation of results upon resolution.
• Work closely with the Testing Lead and various team members (e.g. engineering) to ensure effective communication occurs across the organization to understand the issues identified and ability to reproduce the issue.
• Research customer reported issues to verify the identified item and validate through reproduction of customer steps.
• Participate in the performance testing of the software and backend processing ensuring the software performs to meet data volume requirements and the targeted rate for completion.
• Driving efficiency and effectiveness of the testing effort, utilizing test automation tools and best practices
• Interfacing directly with client on all matters related to the testing effort
• Delivering testing results on-time and within budget
• Preparing and communicating testing-related status reporting to senior-level management and clients
• Need excellent people skills and works effectively with a team
• Requires excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
*MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN ABLE TO PASS A BACKGROUND CHECK*
• Client Relationship
• Cloud Computing
• Communication (Oral/Written)
• Data Modeling
• Testing Environments
Technical Skills Required:
- 5+ years of experience as a software tester
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in lieu of education
- Experience testing a large-scale system, including data migration
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong client interaction experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills