NOVA Corporation is 100% tribally owned by the Navajo Nation.
NOVA Corporation is dedicated to providing outstanding services to its customers and employees. Our strength is in our ability to understand our client’s needs and deliver a solution that will not only meet those needs but exceed their expectations.
NOVA Corporation strives to be innovative in all areas of business and is committed to technical excellence. Our corporate offices are located on the Navajo Nation reservation in Window Rock, Arizona, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, Albuquerque, New Mexico, and Columbia, Maryland.
NOVA Corporation provides unique, custom solutions to meet our customers’ communications needs. Our solutions provide communication capabilities using modern technology. At their most complex, they are multi-purpose systems that gather information from dozens of different sources. The information is presented to decision makers immediately, visually, clearly.
NOVA Corporation will accommodate individuals with disabilities that need assistance applying for open positions.
- Install, integrate, and deploy SailPoint IIQ and Security IQ products at DISA.
- Evaluate and communicate the impact of enhancements to the SailPoint products at the technical and/or functional level, appropriate for the situation.
This position allows up to 2 days of telework.
**Top Secret Clearance – Required**
- 5-7+ years of professional work experience as part of an enterprise software company or systems integrator.
- Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML
- Experience with Windows and UNIX (Linux, Solaris 10, and/or 11) platforms
- Experience applying DISA STIGs
- Experience with Databases (Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL)
- Experience with Directories (LDAP, Microsoft Active Directory (AD), Oracle Directory Server Enterprise Edition (ODSEE))
Security +CE, CE|H, or similar (DoD 8570 IAT Level II)
CISSP, CASP, GSLC, or similar (DoD 8570 IAT Level III)
Active Secret or Top Secret with SSBI
Bachelor’s in computer science, engineering, or equivalent experience. J2EE certification is a plus.