North Stone Mission: To be an innovative and dependable information technology (IT), IA, and cyber security services provider to our clients.
Design, develop, and deliver training curriculum for the USAF contracting career field on a new contract writing software (CON-IT).
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Design and develop training materials to include computer-based training (CBT) modules, instructor-led training slides and simulations
• Create, record, edit, and publish training videos
• Deliver instructor-led training in a classroom environment
MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN WITH A SECRET CLEARANCE
• Skilled in the design of appealing and professional materials using a variety of technical solutions
• Ability to deliver training to a diverse adult audience with varying levels of expertise
• Ability to perform platform instructor duties
• Ability to research unfamiliar topics and find technical solutions in order to use training software adequately
• Strong proof-reading skills to produce error-free and professional training materials
• Ability to produce, write, and edit distributable training materials
• Proficiency in publishing applications and LMS
• Ability to work in collaboration with others as well as independently when necessary
• Ability to learn and comprehend new technologies
Technical Skills Required:
• Proficiency with multimedia and web design technologies
• Advanced computer and Microsoft office skills
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Degree in curriculum development, education, instructional design or organizational development; OR
• Certificate in instructional technology or instructional design.