DDC IT Services, LLC (DDC-ITS) is SBA 8(a) SDB certified a company dedicated to solving IT business problems for three major markets: Federal, Commercial and Tribal. DDC-ITS is 100% owned by the Navajo Nation and has been in business since 2011. Our focus is on the ever-changing world of Cyber Security with respect to staffing for building and securing networks and enterprise applications. Another focus is to provide businesses with the Hardware & Software to meet their needs. We both sell and implement complete business solutions.
DDC IT Services will accommodate individuals with disabilities that need assistance applying for open positions.
Conduct centralized reviews of new awards/contracts for capital determination. Provide periodic verification and monitoring over existing capital assets. Support accurate valuation of capital assets throughout the lifecycle.
– Review funding packages/contracts for capital determination and logistical support needs
– Assess capital improvements vs. maintenance
– Present operational metrics for capital assets
– Track and communicate all capital asset transfers
– Monitor and ensure proper recording of capital asset disposals
– Prepare DPAS entry for timely and accurate recording
- Strong financial reporting and analytical skills
- Strong MS Excel a must
- Any experience in DISA property, any familiarity with DPAS or CORAS