DDC-ITS is 100% tribally owned by the Navajo Nation. Recognized by the Small Business Administration (SBA), we are certified as a Tribally Owned 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business.
DDC-ITS is dedicated to providing outstanding services to its customers and employees. Our strength is in our ability to understand our client’s needs and deliver a solution that will not only meet those needs but exceed their expectations.
DDC-ITS strives to be innovative in all areas of business and is committed to technical excellence. Our corporate offices are located on the Navajo Nation reservation in Window Rock, Arizona, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, Albuquerque, New Mexico, and Columbia, Maryland.
DDC-ITS provides unique, custom solutions to meet our customers’ communications needs. Our solutions provide communication capabilities using modern technology. At their most complex, they are multi-purpose systems that gather information from dozens of different sources. The information is presented to decision makers immediately, visually, clearly.
- The focus of this position is to provide UNISYS performance monitoring, optimization and tuning on Core Financial Systems (CFS) which are developed in COBOL.
- Conduct Operational Research and recommend and utilize computer monitoring and performance tools is a critical aspect of this requirement in order to thoroughly and accurately analyze the current systems.
- Support major AISs: General Accounting & Finance System -BQ, Integrated Accounts Payable Systems (IAPS) – TQ, Standard Material Accounting Systems (SNAS)
- Conduct risk analysis, planning, using a comprehensive approach to execute future migration strategy.
- Provide traceability assessments that improve and resolve difference between mission needs/requirements Provide technical guidance and expertise to PMO regarding recommendations to ensure compliance with DoD and AF DOTMLPF-P
- Provide expertise in support of the development and maintenance of hardware and software solutions
- Provide expertise in support of development and maintenance of architectural views in include systems viewpoints, technical standard viewpoint, data information viewpoint and supporting and managing documentation
- Familiar with COBOL and Unisys mainframe technology
- Familiar with Agile Development Methodology
MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN WITH A SECRET CLEARANCE