NOVA Corporation is 100% tribally owned by the Navajo Nation.
NOVA Corporation is dedicated to providing outstanding services to its customers and employees. Our strength is in our ability to understand our client’s needs and deliver a solution that will not only meet those needs but exceed their expectations.
NOVA Corporation strives to be innovative in all areas of business and is committed to technical excellence. Our corporate offices are located on the Navajo Nation reservation in Window Rock, Arizona, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, Albuquerque, New Mexico, and Columbia, Maryland.
NOVA Corporation provides unique, custom solutions to meet our customers’ communications needs. Our solutions provide communication capabilities using modern technology. At their most complex, they are multi-purpose systems that gather information from dozens of different sources. The information is presented to decision makers immediately, visually, clearly.
NOVA Corporation will accommodate individuals with disabilities that need assistance applying for open positions.
Provides full time, Monday – Friday, onsite support to maintain and upgrade various Intranet Services (IS) applications; included, but not limited to, applications used for conference room scheduling, Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) reporting, and Internal Governance (IG) auditing. In addition, provides backup support for other Intranet Services applications as required.
- Administer and maintain web applications running on Apache Tomcat and IIS.
- Document and maintain configuration documentation.
- Support Accreditation and Authorization (A&A) reviews to maintain Authorization to Operate (ATO).
- Troubleshoot and resolve both application and end-user requests related to the application.
- Quick learner
- Experience administering and upgrading DoD STIG compliant applications running in Apache Tomcat and/or IIS.
- Experience troubleshooting .NET or Java based application issues.
- Experience in multiple Operating Systems (Windows and UNIX required)
- Experience writing documentations (design, configuration, CONOPS, and deployment documentation)
- Experience in java, ruby, python programming or any combination
- Experience in database design, in addition also data manipulation language (DML)
- Experience in RHEL
- Experience with Subversion for Source Code/Configuration Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience
- Certifications Required: Security+ CE