DDC-ITS is 100% tribally owned by the Navajo Nation. Recognized by the Small Business Administration (SBA), we are certified as a Tribally Owned 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business.
DDC-ITS is dedicated to providing outstanding services to its customers and employees. Our strength is in our ability to understand our client’s needs and deliver a solution that will not only meet those needs but exceed their expectations.
DDC-ITS strives to be innovative in all areas of business and is committed to technical excellence. Our corporate offices are located on the Navajo Nation reservation in Window Rock, Arizona, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, Albuquerque, New Mexico, and Columbia, Maryland.
DDC-ITS provides unique, custom solutions to meet our customers’ communications needs. Our solutions provide communication capabilities using modern technology. At their most complex, they are multi-purpose systems that gather information from dozens of different sources. The information is presented to decision makers immediately, visually, clearly.
MUST BE WILLING TO RELOCATE TO HONOLULU, HAWAII
DDC ITS is currently sourcing for a Senior Information Technology Enterprise Systems Manager – HBSS with a Top Secret clearance and the following experience.
Maintain, implement and operate HBSS Environment as follows:
Maintain HBSS Environment. Ensure HBSS servers are patched. Regularly install Windows and Third-party software and/or patches via SCCM, or manual download
from DoD Patch Repository. Perform pre- and -post full system state backups on HBSS management suite. Perform periodic manual STIG evaluation for HBSS, SQL, .NET, Apache, Tomcat on ePO, Agent Handler, SQL Servers; and perform update services to the same as required. Perform SCAP scan to evaluate STIG compliance with Windows OS, IE, IAVM on SADRs; and perform update services to the same as required. Execute server baseline scripts on ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) and SQL servers. Review SQL Maintenance Logs and troubleshoot failed tasks and repair as required. Maintain HBSS audit log solution. Review and Deploy Rogue System Detection sensors to maintain subnet coverage. Manage HBSS User Accounts, to include processing requests and Account and Permission Set Creation. Update HBSS queries for Host Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS) content updates. Execute HBSS health checks for NETCOM. Maintain COOP equipment and perform annual COOP testing.
Implement. Configure Asset Baseline Monitor (ABM) Baseline and Activity scans IAW Insider Threat, validate successful scans, and update scans as necessary. Perform upgrades to HBSS software baseline, install packages, create deployment tasks, conduct testing and manage the deployment of software. Plan, develop, testing, and implement the HIPS firewall on workstations and servers on the PLWN.
Operate. Review ePO maintenance dashboards to evaluate for McAfee Agent Health, Audit Log, Server Health, RSD health, USCC compliance and perform troubleshooting if necessary.
- Extensive knowledge and minimum 4 years of experience in the management of an enterprise level management system such as McAfee HBSS and Microsoft Operating Systems.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Army Golden Master and NETCOM’s HBSS Baseline, and pertinent computer equipment characteristics to maintain, configure, upgrade, repair and monitor enterprise servers and client computers. Experience in the development of installation/patch packages for the implementation of enterprise systems software changes and new operating system releases. Strong understanding of TCP/IP network architecture and implementation.
- Knowledge and understanding of the associated IA principles and framework applied to ensure information assurance and security of those services.
- Enterprise System Administration experience on Microsoft Windows platform, and an understanding of a wide array of server grade applications to include Windows DNS, IIS, Apache, Tomcat, SQL, SharePoint, SAN/NAS, VM, Patch Management, and LDAP.
MUST BE WILLING TO RELOCATE TO HONOLULU, HAWAII
Must possess one of the following certifications for IAT III compliance:
GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender (GCED)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) from ISACA
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP)
MCSE or MCSA Required!
Must complete Vulnerability Management System (VMS) Computer Based Training (CBT) Training within 4 weeks of work start.
- HBSS Server Administrative 201 and 301 preferred. Must be completed within 30 days of onboarding
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) preferred. Must be obtained within 6 months of employment
Must be a U.S. Citizen with an active TOP SECRET Clearance.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience and training