DDC-ITS is 100% tribally owned by the Navajo Nation. Recognized by the Small Business Administration (SBA), we are certified as a Tribally Owned 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business.
DDC-ITS is dedicated to providing outstanding services to its customers and employees. Our strength is in our ability to understand our client’s needs and deliver a solution that will not only meet those needs but exceed their expectations.
DDC-ITS strives to be innovative in all areas of business and is committed to technical excellence. Our corporate offices are located on the Navajo Nation reservation in Window Rock, Arizona, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, Albuquerque, New Mexico, and Columbia, Maryland.
DDC-ITS provides unique, custom solutions to meet our customers’ communications needs. Our solutions provide communication capabilities using modern technology. At their most complex, they are multi-purpose systems that gather information from dozens of different sources. The information is presented to decision makers immediately, visually, clearly.
DDC is seeking a SharePoint Technical Lead with a background in software development and strong communication skills to join an already outstanding team supporting a SharePoint Application that provides services and applications for acquisition-related capabilities to Air Force customers. Embracing the Air Force AcqDom Information Technology (IT) portfolio transformation to a Services Oriented Architecture (SOA) environment model, this SharePoint application includes a collaborative web-based tool used to define, manage, and report health and status throughout the lifecycle of a program; a data repository to support Business Intelligence (BI) tools for analytics; an enterprise user interface; and an identity management service that allows systems to communicate with each other in a SOA-enabled environment.
Our ideal candidate will bring knowledge of hands-on development, problem solving skills and experience delivering solutions to end users. Additionally, strong communication skills are needed to work with experienced technical teams and in-turn communicate with non-technical employees and customers. This role is ideal if you are looking to stay technical and have leadership opportunities.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Serve as a senior technical resource at client locations and guide the project teams as well as customers on important technological decisions and ensure smooth and top-quality delivery of projects
- Assist Program Manager with the management of SharePoint projects; including scope definition task assignments and schedules
- Assist with technical oversight of production support in Air Force network hosted environment and Commercial Cloud
- Collaborate with the Customer Engineering Team and contribute to the design, development and monitoring of SharePoint solutions
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives that support the company objectives
- Oversee and assist with the creation and maintenance of documentation, including standards, methodologies, associated templates and technical documentation
- Train, coach, and mentor team members
Core Skills and Qualifications:
- Ten (10) years of IT job related experience in the areas of software development, web development, web design, OOB work flow in SharePoint 2013 and higher
- Five (5) years of application architecture, techniques, design patterns and strategies experience with commercial cloud (e.g. AZURE)
- Five (5) years of design and solution development experience with SharePoint 2013 and higher
- Five (5) years of experience with SharePoint Server 2010, 2013 and 2016
- Five (5) years of experience with web-based solution design with ASP.Net, C#, WCF
- Three (3) years of experience with custom workflow and forms development in SharePoint
- Three (3) years of experience working with web forms and master page changes
- Three (3) years of experience with responsive design
- Three (3) years of experience in PowerShell
- • Experience working with an understanding of relational database management systems such as SQL Server 2008/2012
- Experience with other products in SharePoint ecosystems such as Metalogix
- Recommend and implement best-in-class SharePoint solution architecture identifying functional as well non-functional parameters
- Familiarity with the Air Force Network (AFNet) environment
- Experience with Windows Server 2008/2012
- Experience with Quest Web Parts/Dell Web Apps (6.5)
- Experience using Infopath forms inside a Sharepoint environment
- Demonstrate success delivering complex web technology solutions
- Demonstrate analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to collaborate with team members
- Ability to maintain composure and adapt in a dynamic, fast-paced, customer-focused work environment characterized by rapid change, minimal lead times, and multiple competing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written skills necessary in order to communicate intricate job-related processes to customers
*MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN ABLE TO PASS A BACKGROUND CHECK*
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Information Technology, Computer Science, Web Development, or related field
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- DoD 8570.01-M IAM Level II certified
- CompTIA Security+ or higher certification (e.g. CISSP, CASP) within 180 days