DDC IT Services, LLC (DDC-ITS) is SBA 8(a) SDB certified a company dedicated to solving IT business problems for three major markets: Federal, Commercial and Tribal. DDC-ITS is 100% owned by the Navajo Nation and has been in business since 2011. Our focus is on the ever-changing world of Cyber Security with respect to staffing for building and securing networks and enterprise applications. Another focus is to provide businesses with the Hardware & Software to meet their needs. We both sell and implement complete business solutions.
DDC IT Services will accommodate individuals with disabilities that need assistance applying for open positions.
Design, develop, and deliver training curriculum for the USAF contracting career field on a new contract writing software (CON-IT).
Duties & responsibilities:
- Design and develop training materials to include computer-based training (CBT) modules, instructor-led training slides and simulations
- Create, record, edit, and publish training videos
- Deliver instructor-led training in a classroom environment
- Skilled in the design of appealing and professional materials using a variety of technical solutions
- Ability to deliver training to a diverse adult audience with varying levels of expertise
- Ability to perform platform instructor duties
- Ability to research unfamiliar topics and find technical solutions in order to use training software adequately
- Strong proof-reading skills to produce error-free and professional training materials
- Ability to produce, write, and edit distributable training materials
- Proficiency in publishing applications and LMS
- Ability to work in collaboration with others as well as independently when necessary
- Ability to learn and comprehend new technologies
Must have Secret Clearance!
- Degree in curriculum development, education, instructional design or organizational development; OR
- Certificate in instructional technology or instructional design
Technical skills required:
- Proficiency with multimedia and web design technologies
- Advanced computer and Microsoft office skills
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience