North Stone delivers information assurance (IA) and cyber security services to defend and maintain our customers’ IT security. Our specialists focus on achieving a dynamic, risk-based assurance posture that ensures continuity of IT enterprise infrastructure and services against an evolving spectrum of threats.
- Corporate Status: Navajo Nation, tribally owned, 8(a) certified, Small Disadvantaged Business
- DUNS Number: 081353479
- CAGE Code: 86QD6
- NAICS Codes: 541513 (primary), 511210, 517919, 541511, 541512, 541519, 541611, 541690
North Stone delivers high-quality, reliable IT services to federal agencies. As the newest company in the DDC family, North Stone provides customer-focused IT solutions that exceed mission objectives. Our team of IT professionals specialize in information assurance/cyber security, business process improvement, and network operations.
WE SPECIALIZE IN:
Information Assurance (IA)
- Risk Assessments
- Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Governance Risk Management & Compliance (GRC)
- Command Cyber Readiness Inspections (CCRI)
- IA Incident Support (CERTS,CSIRT)
- Cyber Forensics Analysis
Within the DDC family of companies, North Stone brings reach-back to in-depth experience in developing, implementing, and maintaining IT security strategies. Our team maintains our customers’ security postures in accordance with applicable IA DoD Directives and Instructions.
Business Process Improvement (BPI)
North Stone specializes in delivering business process improvement services that streamline our customers’ operational efficiencies. Our BPI professionals employ ITIL Best Practices to eliminate redundancies, automate processes, and improve productivity.
- Change Management
- Configuration Management
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Knowledge Management
- Policy Development and Governance
- Process Development
Within the DDC family of companies, North Stone brings reach-back to in-depth experience in developing enterprise-wide ITSM frameworks based on ITIL Best Practices. Our companies have extensive capabilities in employing these frameworks to enhance change, configuration, and incident management processes to drive operational efficiencies.
North Stone provides operations and maintenance (O&M) services to sustain and enhance our customers’ mission-critical IT networks and systems. Our professionals deliver technical support to integrate, modernize, automate, and standardize our customers’ communications network operating environments.
- Active Directory (AD) Administration
- Network Administration
- Cloud Computing
- Software Development
- Agile DevOps/DevSecOps
- Database Administration
- Mobile Device Management
- Mainframe Sustainment
- Mainframe Legacy Modernization
Within the DDC family of companies, North Stone brings reach-back to extensive experience in delivering continuity of IT services to users worldwide. Our operations and maintenance (O&M) services sustain and enhance our customers’ mission-critical networks and systems. This includes support for Database Management Systems (DBMS), operating systems, and software applications.
- Information Security
- Public Key Enabling (PKE)/Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Management
- End-Point Security
- IOT Cryptology
- Mobile Security
- Network Security Policy Planning
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Penetration Testing
- 8(a) sole source contract awards of any value – North Stone is not subject to dollar limitations on sole source contracts [13 CFR 124.506 (b)]
- Indian Incentive Program (IIP) – 5% rebate of subcontract value to prime contractors that subcontract to tribally owned entities (DFARS Clause 252.226-700)
- Small and SDB credit received by subcontracting work to North Stone (FAR Subpart 19.7)
- DoD agencies can award sole source contracts up to $100M in value without justification and approval [FAR 19.808-1(a)]
We always enjoy looking for enthusiastic, motivated individuals,
to join our growing team.