DDC 4C supports a broad range of environmental compliance management and support tasks primarily for U.S. Army and NASA installations and activities in the Mid-Atlantic region (NC, VA, and MD). A majority of our services support our customers in complying with the Clean Water Act (CWA), Clean Air Act (CAA), National Environmental Protection Act (NEPA), Emergency Planning and Community Right to Know Act (EPCRA), Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act (CERCLA), and Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA). The primary services we provide are technical and field assistance in restoring and maintaining storm water Best Management Practice (BMP) features; maintaining and restoring storm water BMP features, such as bioretention cells, storm water wetlands, wet and dry detention ponds, infiltration devices and basins, grass swales, level spreaders, and filter strips; sampling, monitoring, and reporting; and providing hazardous materials (lead) assessment, providing testing and remediation activities for indoor shooting ranges (ISRs) lead cleanup and range maintenance services.
- DDC Construction Services, LLC DBA DDC 4C
- Corporate Status: Navajo Nation, Tribally-owned, 8(a)-certified Small Disadvantaged Business
- DUNS Number: 078270244
- CAGE Code: 6KSD1
- Dynamic Small Business Number: P1593087
- NAICS Codes: 541620, 541330, 236210
DDC 4C is a professional services firm with a history of providing innovative, technological, and on-the-ground solutions in the areas of environmental services and natural resources management. We leverage our experience and expertise to effectively support our customers’ missions while promoting environmental stewardship. The DDC 4C team has been recognized for implementing service and information systems solutions that consistently increase program efficiencies. Our staff of environmental professionals support public and private sector customers.
WE SPECIALIZE IN:
Environmental Compliance Summary
Environmental Compliance Capabilities
- Environmental Consulting Services
- Hazardous Waste Handling and Disposal
- Facility Environmental Program Management
- Environmental Remediation
- Air Quality Management & Permitting
- Pollution Prevention (P2)
- Stormwater Compliance, Rehabilitation and Construction
- Data Collection, Testing and Reporting (Water, Air, Waste)
- Hazardous Materials Remediation
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)
- Sikes Act Compliance
Environmental Services Past Performance
National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), Goddard Space Flight Center (GSFC), Environmental Compliance Services
Under this Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Hybrid Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF) and Firm-Fixed Price (FFP) contract vehicle with an estimated 5-year value of $21.8M, DDC 4C provides comprehensive environmental management services. On-site personnel render a broad range of services including waste prevention and management, water and air management, environmental program management, environmental planning and impact assessments, environmental liability management, and natural resource management. DDC 4C also supports specialized environmental task order requirements, and to date, has successfully completed 14 task orders.
Natural Resources Management Summary
DDC 4C delivers a broad range of natural resources support tasks for our federal customers. Our current performance encompasses support for East Coast U.S. Army and Marine Corps installations and activities. Our team conducts the following services: endangered species site protection; mid-story restoration; mechanical mastication; site and species-specific treatment prescription implementation; wildlife reclamation; cultural resource assessment survey development; and general forestry support and management.
Natural Resources Management Capabilities
- Forestry management
- Support of Forestry, Fish, and Wildlife Management Programs on Military Installations
- Endangered Species Surveys and Plans
- Protection and Restoration of Endangered Species Habitats
- Control, Eradicate & Mapping of Invasive Species
- Non-Native Invasive Plant Species Management
- Pesticide/Herbicide Application (Aerial, Terrestrial, and Aquatic)
- Timber Stand Improvement (TSI)
- Forestry Fuel Reduction
- Prescribed Burning for State and Federal Governments
- Pre Commercial Thinning
- Cultural Resources Management
Natural Resources Management Past Performance
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Forestry Services
As a subcontractor to LG2, DDC 4C provides natural resource support for the Wildlife and Endangered Species Branch on Ft. Bragg, NC and Military Ocean Terminal, Sunny Point (MOTSU), NC. The team of highly specialized forestry technicians, equipment operators, and fire management specialists perform habitat enhancement activities for the endangered Red-Cockaded Woodpecker (RCW) trees, structures, and facilities impacted by the prescribed burning operations.
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), Fort Worth District, Sikes Act Permit Sales & Recreation Management Services (SAPRMS)
Through this enterprise-wide, one-year contract valued at $1.6M, DDC 4C standardized the Army’s approach to Sikes Act compliance by implementing a customized Software-as-a-Service, marketed under the brand Interactive Recreational Parks and Sports Management System (iSportsman). iSportsman provides secure, FedRAMP-compliant access to information and permits for DoD personnel and civilians. The interactive recreational sports and parks management system supports the management of natural resource programs involving recreational activities on federal land. DDC 4C currently services 18 installations, both CONUS and OCONUS.
- $22M threshold on 8(a) sole source/direct awards [13 CFR 124.506 (b)]
- Lower Overhead and General and Administrative (G&A) costs
- Indian Incentive Program (IIP)– 5% rebate to prime contractors (DFARS Clause 252.226-700)
- Small and SDB credit received through subcontracting to DDC 4C (FAR Subport 19.7)
- 8(a) awards to tribal-owned firms cannot be protested [13 CFR 124.517(a)]
Join Careers With Us
We always enjoy looking for enthusiastic, motivated individuals,
to join our growing team.
Meet our Leadership
What They Say About DDC 4C
"First, thanks go out to you and your team. Our customer was very pleased at the level of service that we provided, and we could not have completed this without your assistance. Fantastic job and kudos to the team!"