DDC 4C is a professional services firm with a history of providing innovative, technological, and on-the-ground solutions in the areas of environmental services and natural resources management. We leverage our experience and expertise to effectively support our customers’ missions while promoting environmental stewardship. The DDC 4C team has been recognized for implementing service and information systems solutions that consistently increase program efficiencies. Our staff of environmental professionals support a broad base of public and private sector customers.
We Specialize In
DDC 4C provides a broad range of environmental compliance and support services primarily for U.S. Army and NASA installations and activities in the Mid-Atlantic region. The majority of our work supports compliance with the Clean Water Act (CWA), Clean Air Act (CAA), National Environmental Protection Act (NEPA), Emergency Planning and Community Right to Know Act (EPCRA), Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act (CERCLA), and Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA). Our service offerings include technical and field assistance in restoring and maintaining storm water Best Management Practice (BMP) features; maintaining and restoring storm water BMP features, such as bioretention cells, storm water wetlands, wet and dry detention ponds, infiltration devices and basins, grass swales, level spreaders, and filter strips; sampling, monitoring, and reporting; and providing hazardous materials (lead) assessment, providing testing and remediation activities for indoor shooting ranges (ISRs) lead cleanup and range maintenance services.
- Environmental Consulting Services
- Hazardous Waste Handling and Disposal
- Facility Environmental Program Management
- Environmental Remediation & Restoration
- Air Quality Management, Reporting & Permitting
- Pollution Prevention (P2)
- Stormwater Compliance, Rehabilitation and Construction
- Data Collection, Testing and Reporting (Water, Waste, Oil)
- Hazardous Materials Remediation
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)
- Sikes Act Compliance
- Stormwater and Wastewater Management & Permitting
- Groundwater Appropriations Management & Permitting
- Oil Operations Permitting & Implementation
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasures (SPCC) Plan Development & Implementation
- Environmental Liability Assessments for Real Personal Property
- Release Response Actions
- Wildlife Management
National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), Goddard Space Flight Center (GSFC), Environmental Compliance Services
Under this Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Hybrid Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF) and Firm-Fixed Price (FFP) contract vehicle with an estimated five-year value of $21.8M, DDC 4C provides comprehensive environmental management services. On-site personnel render a broad range of services including waste prevention and management, water and air management, environmental program management, environmental planning and impact assessments, environmental liability management, and natural resource management. DDC 4C also supports NASA’s specialized environmental requirements issued via and to date has successfully completed 17 task orders.
DDC 4C delivers a broad range of natural resources support services to federal customers. Our current contracts include support for East Coast U.S. Army and Marine Corps installations and activities. Our team provides the following services: endangered species site protection; mid-story restoration; mechanical mastication; site and species-specific treatment prescription implementation; wildlife reclamation; cultural resource assessment surveys; and general forestry support and management.
- Forestry Management
- Support of Forestry, Fish, and Wildlife Management Programs on Military Installations
- Endangered Species Surveys and Plans
- Protection and Restoration of Endangered Species Habitats
- Control, Eradication, and Mapping of Invasive Species
- Non-Native Invasive Plant Species Management
- Pesticide/Herbicide Application (Aerial, Terrestrial, and Aquatic)
- Timber Stand Improvement (TSI)
- Forestry Fuel Reduction
- Prescribed Burning for Private Landowners, Local, State, and Federal Agencies
- Pre-Commercial Thinning
- Cultural and Natural Resources Management
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Forestry Services
DDC 4C provides natural resource support for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Forestry Services, Wildlife and Endangered Species Branch on Fort Bragg, NC and Military Ocean Terminal, Sunny Point (MOTSU), NC as a subcontractor to LG2. Our team of highly specialized forestry technicians, equipment operators, and fire management specialists perform habitat enhancement activities for the endangered Red-Cockaded Woodpecker (RCW), trees, structures, and facilities impacted by the prescribed burning operations.
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), Fort Worth District, Sikes Act Permit Sales & Recreation Management Services (SAPRMS)
Through this enterprise-wide, one-year contract valued at $1.6M, DDC 4C standardized the Army’s approach to Sikes Act compliance by implementing a customized Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) interactive Recreational Parks and Sports Management System (iSportsman™). iSportsman provides secure, FedRAMP-compliant access to information and permits for DoD personnel and civilians. The interactive recreational sports and parks management system supports the management of natural resource programs involving recreational activities on federal land. DDC 4C currently services 18 CONUS and OCONUS military installations.
We always enjoy looking for
enthusiastic, motivated individuals,
to join our growing team.