We ensure that client information remains confidential and accessible by testing, implementing, and maintaining the software and hardware used to protect information. Our information assurance (IA) experts review and document the security posture of agency systems in support of the Risk Management Framework (RMF). We conduct risk and vulnerability assessments and perform network security evaluations, audits, and reviews. We develop and implement technical solutions to mitigate vulnerabilities and preserve system integrity.
DDC IT Services
- Corporate Status: Navajo Nation, tribally owned, 8(a) certified, Small Disadvantaged Business
- Certifications: CMMI-DEV ML 3; ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (certified by GCERTI)
- DUNS Number: 078292502
- CAGE: 6LKH5
- NAICS Codes: 541519 (primary), 541614, 541511, 541512, 541513
As a Navajo Nation, tribally owned, 8(a) certified company, we deliver quality-driven IT services to federal government, commercial, and tribal markets. Our team of professionals implement complete business solutions with a focus on sustaining and enhancing networks and enterprise applications.
WE SPECIALIZE IN:
- Risk Management Framework (RMF) Implementation
- Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) Compliance
- Risk and Vulnerability Assessments
- Network Security Evaluation and Audit Penetration Testing
- Security Evaluation and Advisory Services
- Data Management
Under the U.S. Air Force Acquisition Execution Subject Matter Expert (SME) Support contract, DDC IT Services provides strategic expertise concerning baseline cyber security controls for information systems. Our team supports software assurance for application development through source code analysis and penetration testing.
Enterprise Resource Planning
DDC IT Services technical teams work closely with clients to align IT programs and information assets with business strategies. These efforts guide integration, quality enhancement, and successful data delivery. Critical components include hardware, applications, business processes, technology choices, networks, and data. Our services span enterprise architecture, enterprise resource planning, data engineering, master data management, legacy data discovery/quality, and infrastructure analysis.
- Oracle Enterprise Business Suite Design and Support
- ERP Cyber Security and Security Program Implementation
- ERP Configuration and Implementation
- Heritage System Migration
Under the U.S. Air Force Logistics Office of Data Management (LODM) Functions Support IDIQ contract, DDC IT Services provides strategy, advisement, and leadership for the diverse architecture team, including business, application, system, data, security, and infrastructure architectures. We develop the logistics portfolio architectural vision with broad logistics domain expertise. Our team communicates the architectural plan to stakeholders and implements it within the Enterprise Architecture (EA) and Portfolio Management teams.
Enterprise Content Management
Our EIS practice supports diverse technology platforms that enable organizations to integrate and coordinate business processes built on robust IT foundations. We plan and implement enterprise-wide systems through system design, integration, maintenance, implementation, and cloud platforms. We build, manage, and sustain enterprise and SharePoint environments for federal agencies by providing solution deployment and support.
- SharePoint Application Deployment
- SharePoint Operations and Maintenance (O&M)
- SharePoint Administration
- SharePoint Migration
- Help Desk Services
In support of the U.S. Air Force Enterprise Information Systems (EIS) Sustainment and Software Support contract, we provide services that enable enterprise information management and knowledge management capabilities for the Air Force and joint DoD mission partners. Services include system administration, help desk/end-user support, and information assurance. Additionally, we deliver remote level-3 software maintenance services in support of the Air Force Knowledge Now (AFKN) capability.
Organizations depend on the efficiency of their IT systems to meet mission-critical requirements. We provide engineering services that ensure reliable operations, promote efficient use of systems, and minimize downtime. Our engineering team is composed of ITIL v3 Experts that employ best practices to deliver highly optimized system performance. We support a wide range of systems on both Microsoft Windows and IBM Mainframes including z/OS, z/VM, zLINUX, Linux/Unix, and Solaris.
- Mainframe Administration
- System Development and Integration
- Oracle and SQL Application Administration
- Oracle and SQL Database Administration
- Performance Monitoring/Reporting
In support of the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), DDC IT Services provides system administration technical support for several different platforms, including UNIX, Windows, Linux, Solaris, SQL, and Sun. Services include file system management and configuration, patch management, configuration and installation of operating systems, communications and database support, and general documentation and reporting. Our technical team provides in-depth expertise in mid-tier/server/mainframe environments, complex IT systems implementation, and the integration of diverse architectures.
Cloud solutions provide federal agencies with the ability to deliver efficient services at lower costs. We specialize in providing cloud migration services to seamlessly migrate applications and data to approved government cloud providers. Our team of cloud subject matter experts employ proven Agile development methodologies to securely and efficiently deploy solutions that enhance interoperability and reduce complexity.
- Data Analytics as a Service (DAaaS)
- Modern Data Lake Implementation
- Data Pipeline Architecture and Implementation
- Cloud Application and Infrastructure Migration
- Enterprise Architecture & Reference Data Architecture Services
- Data Governance/Data Stewardship Program Strategy and
- Data Discovery Services
- Big Data/Data Science
- Metadata Tagging Model Development and Implementation
- Master and Reference Data Implementation
- No dollar threshold on 8(a) sole source contract awards [13 CFR 124.506 (b)]
- Indian Incentive Program (IIP) – 5% rebate of subcontract value to prime contractors that subcontract to tribally owned entities (DFARS Clause 252.226-700)
- Small and SDB credit received by subcontracting work to DDC IT Services (FAR Subpart 19.7)
- Lower overhead and general and administrative (G&A) costs
- DoD agencies can award sole source contracts up to $100M in value without justification and approval [FAR 19.808-1(a)]
We always enjoy looking for enthusiastic, motivated individuals,
to join our growing team.
Meet our Leadership
What They Say About DDC IT Services
"Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS) extends its sincere appreciation to you for coordinating the efforts. As a result of your collaborative efforts, we were able to demonstrate to one of our interface partners that DFAS is compliant with this particular policy. Your professionalism and amicable approach to customer service bring great credit upon yourself and [DISA]."
"I want to extend my thanks to [Team DDC ITS] for going above and beyond to get this done. The storage folks are in a world of hurt and hopefully getting these servers stood up will help them. It’s OUTSTANDING efforts like this that differentiate us."
"I appreciate the hard work you guys do, and it doesn't go unnoticed. Thanks again; your effort goes a long way in all that we do. Some of the accomplishments will pave the way for future team policies, while others are examples of excellence."