Our software engineering practice is focused on the conversion of legacy IT systems into maintainable modern software platforms resulting in higher operating efficiency, reduced sustainment costs, and improved scalability. Our current system modernization efforts are centered on, and work in conjunction with, our cloud migration Services.
- Corporate Status: Navajo Nation, Tribally-owned, 8(a) certified, Small Disadvantaged Business
- DUNS Number: 080317140
- CAGE Code: 7RWA7
- NAICS Codes: 541512, 541511, 511210, 541519, 611420, 541513
Diné Source delivers high-quality, reliable information technology (IT) services to federal customers. We specialize in systems modernization, business analytics, Agile/DevOps software development, cyber security, and cloud services that are customer-tailored and designed to exceed mission-critical objectives.
WE SPECIALIZE IN:
IT System Modernization Summary
IT System Modernization Capabilities
- Software modernization
- Legacy system modernization
- Lifecycle software services
IT System Modernization Past Performance
Business Intelligence and Analytics Summary
Our business intelligence practice is focused on creating operational efficiency through access and analysis of real time data to enable informed decision making, problem identification and resolution. Our current concentration is utilizing the Microsoft BI stack coupled with Microsoft Azure, and Microsoft SharePoint to develop affordable BI solutions for the Air Force.
Business Intelligence and Analytics Capabilities
- Cloud migration
- SharePoint application administration
- Data integration and management
Business Intelligence and Analytics Past Performance
Our Agile/DevOps practice is focused on maximizing performance by bridging business, development, and operation teams together to streamline IT and apply agile, automated processes that are quick, reliable, scalable and secure. Agile/DevOps is a new service offering we are currently using as a competitive differentiator on IT development and IT support opportunities.
- Process automation
- Improved deployment frequency
- Functional collaboration
- Portfolio and program management
Agile/DevOps Past Performance
Cyber Security Summary
Our cyber security practice provides security assessments, system hardening, C&A support services, and Risk Management Framework (RMF) Support Services to ensure our client organization is protected and compliant. Our current practice is providing Information Assurance (IA) and Risk Management Framework (RMF) support to our Air Force clients.
Cyber Security Capabilities
- Security assessments
- System hardening
- Certification and Accreditation (C&A)/Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Information assurance (IA)
Cyber Security Past Performance
Cloud Services and Migration Summary
Our cloud services practice specializes in providing cloud migration assessments and cloud migration services to seamless migrate applications and data to approved government cloud providers. Our team of software engineers deliver software development and information assurance (IA) support for several U.S. Air Force programs.
Cloud Services and Migration Capabilities
- Information assurance (IA)
- Readiness assessment
Cloud Services and Migration Past Performance
- Lower Overhead and General and Administrative (G&A) costs
- Small and SDB credit received through subcontracting work to Diné Source (FAR Subport 19.7)
- Indian Incentive Program (IIP)– 5% rebate to prime contractors (DFARS Clause 252.226-700)
- 8(a) awards to tribal-owned firms cannot be protested [13 CFR 124.517(a)]
Join Careers With Us
We always enjoy looking for enthusiastic, motivated individuals,
to join our growing team.