North Stone delivers information assurance (IA) and cyber security services to defend and maintain our customers’ IT security. Our specialists focus on achieving a dynamic, risk-based assurance posture that ensures continuity of IT enterprise infrastructure and services against an evolving spectrum of threats.
- Corporate Status: Navajo Nation, Tribally-owned, Small Disadvantaged Business
- Certification: N/A
- DUNS Number: 081353479
- CAGE Code: 86QD6
- NAICS Codes: 541513 (primary), 511210, 517919, 541511, 541512, 541519, 541611, 541690
North Stone delivers high-quality, reliable IT services to federal agencies. As the newest company of the DDC portfolio, North Stone provides customer-focused IT solutions that exceed mission objectives. Our team of IT professionals specialize in information assurance/cyber security, business process improvement, and network operations.
WE SPECIALIZE IN:
Information Assurance and Cyber Security Summary
Information Assurance and Cyber Security Capabilities
- Command Cyber Readiness Inspection (CCRI) Support
- Cyber forensics analysis
- Information assurance (IA) incident support
- Network security policy planning
- Network Security Scanning (ACAS)
- Penetration testing
- Public key infrastructure/enabled (PKI/E) support
Information Assurance and Cyber Security Past Performance
Within the DDC family of companies, North Stone brings reach-back to in-depth experience in developing, implementing, and maintaining IT security strategies. Our team maintains our customers’ security postures in accordance with applicable IA DoD Directives and Instructions.
Business Process Improvement Summary
North Stone specializes in delivering business process improvement services that streamline our customers’ operational efficiencies. Our BPI professionals employ ITIL Best Practices to eliminate redundancies, automate processes, and improve productivity.
Business Process Improvement Capabilities
- Policy and governance process development
- Change and configuration management
- Incident/problem management
- Knowledge/information management
Business Process Improvement Past Performance
Within the DDC family of companies, North Stone brings reach-back to in-depth experience in developing enterprise-wide ITSM frameworks based on ITIL Best Practices. Our companies have extensive capabilities in employing these frameworks to enhance change, configuration, and incident management processes to drive operational efficiencies.
Network Operations Summary
North Stone provides operations and maintenance (O&M) services to sustain and enhance our customers’ mission-critical IT networks and systems. Our professionals deliver technical support to integrate, modernize, automate, and standardize our customers’ communications network operating environments.
Network Operations Capabilities
- Systems administration
- Database administration
- Active Directory administration
- Network monitoring
- Systems and network engineering
- Help desk/desktop support services
Network Operations Past Performance
Within the DDC family of companies, North Stone brings reach-back to extensive experience in delivering continuity of IT services to users worldwide. Our operations and maintenance (O&M) services sustain and enhance our customers’ mission-critical networks and systems. This includes support for Database Management Systems (DBMS), operating systems, and software applications.
- The threshold is $22M and tribal-owned firms cannot be protested
- Lower Overhead and General and Administrative (G&A) costs
- Small and SDB credit received through subcontracting work to North Stone (FAR Subport 19.7)
- Indian Incentive Program (IIP) – 5% rebate to prime contractors (DFARS Clause 252.226-700)
Join Careers With Us
We always enjoy looking for enthusiastic, motivated individuals,
to join our growing team.